Adele Lindley of
has bred pups for
"Dogs For Kids with Disbilities (DKD) is a small business that is based in Victoria, Australia, currently providing services across Victoria and South Australia.
DKD offers three core services to families with special needs.
- training with an existing pet dog
- placement and training with a puppy sourced through DKD
- placement of adult dogs
Benefits of companion/therapy dogs for children and young adults can include :
- reduction in anxiety and stress for both parents and child
- engages the entire family
- helps build communication
- helps build friendships
- helps children sleep better
- may help to prevent bolting, can decrease self harm behaviours, can reduce melt-downs in children with autism
- provides comfort and companionship
- improves social interaction..."
To read more - http://www.dogsforkidswithdisabilities.com/default.html
In 2011 DKD graduated three dogs bred by Adele Lindley of Goldendoodles-Australia
As of June 2012 DKD has graduated two more dogs bred by Adele Lindley of Goldendoodles-Australia
Volunteering for DKD - http://www.dogsforkidswithdisabilities.com/Volunteering-with-DKD.html
Dogs for Kids with Disabilities (DKD)
Website : www.dogsforkidswithdisabilities.com
Email : email@example.com